Apply to join the madisonn ave. team!
Come Work at the Cutest and Highest Rated
Children’s Boutique in Downtown Woodstock!
Now Hiring: Full-time & Part-time Retail Concierge Associates
Boutique: madisonn ave. (Boutique for girls)
If you love children’s fashion --- from newborn to preteen --- we need someone like you!
madisonn ave. is a popular children’s boutique selling clothing and gifts for young girls.
Your job isn’t to just ring up customers. Not at all. Customers come in looking for a “concierge” experience. They look to you for tips on how to best dress their child whether it’s for a special occasion, a child’s first day of school, the holidays, or to simply look cute on a nice day.
WHAT YOU GET:
madisonn ave. was recently acquired by new owners. These new owners are a young couple with kids of their own who have a passion for this space. Our plan is to expand to other cities in metro Atlanta and you get to be a part of its growth.
Our store is the perfect size that you will quickly be able to jump in and do what you do best i.e. be a resource for parents and grandparents who want the very best for their children.
- Pay - $9-$10 for no experience high school students. $13-$15 for retail experience
- 30% discount on all clothes and gifts
- Flexible scheduling
- Potential for full time employees to receive 2 weeks paid vacation
- Full-time AND Part-time employees receive paid-time off based on years of service.
- Regular bonuses for store goals being hit
- Mid-morning store openings and early evenings closings. (Sunday we close at 5)
- Next door to amazing new shops including a smoothie and ice cream shop
- Above all, we want you to be passionate about children’s fashion and helping others find the best clothes and gifts to fit their specific child.
- In no way do we expect you to be a pushy salesperson. You, instead, are a concierge service providing top notch customer service and guidance.
- You will be trained on how to complete transactions, how to navigate the point-of-sale system, how to tag clothes to be sold, and other normal functions.
- No degrees required.
- Passion for what we do and wanting to learn.
- At least 15 years old and can drive to work.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Any new hire will be expected to close the store minimum 2x per week
- You must enjoy interacting with customers and every customer will be greeted when they enter